Position: Business Development Officer
Deadline: 15 April 2017
The Business Development Officer shall be responsible to the Project Development Manager of the Business Development Unit of AIT Solutions, and attend to the following responsibilities:
- Develops high quality proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Shall develop Expression of Interest, Concept Notes and Project Proposals
- Shall assist in the preparations of MoU and MoA
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing and review.
- Maintain and update contact database weekly in MIS System.
Qualifications & Skills:
- The qualified candidate must have an MBA or any graduate degree related to Project Management.
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested materials in a timely manner.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- He/ She must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AIT Solutions in a professional manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011