AIT Extension is an innovative and responsive provider of a broad array of capacity building programs, short-course training and consultancy services. AIT Extension identifies and responds to regional opportunities for continuing education, training and consultancy, and thus helps realize AIT’s mission to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region and its integration into the global economy.
AIT Extension organizes on-campus and off-campus short-term education and training courses, study visits and consultancy services that respond to clients’ continuing professional development needs. As well as providing services for organization of conferences, seminars and workshops.
Designed, developed and implemented training courses and professional development programs are customized to the specifications of the requesting client organization. AIT Extension works with professionals in national governments, overseas development agencies, multilateral agencies, development institutions, private sector, investment banks, consultants and NGOs.
AIT Extension’s operating programs:
- Agriculture and Food Processing
- Environment and Natural Resources Management
- Education and Training Development
- Poverty Reduction and Livelihoods Development
- Business Performance, Management and Strategy
- Development Effectiveness
- Public Sector Services and Management
- Private Sector Development
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Information and Communication Management
- Infrastructure Development and Public Utility Management
- Seminar and Study Visit Programs